What I am about to share with you is a little known secret from not only doing Animal Rescue and being in that industry for nearly 20 years but as well as being a Realtor.

Although I do not agree with every Tom, Dick and Harry saying their pet is an ESA ( Emotional Support Animal) there are some very easy ways to make it one.

Heres an really good example then I will touch on how to get your pet FULLY certified and will provide you with all the tools you need to do so.

Lets start with ESA:

Ever see a girl with her tiny little pup in her pocketbook going into every resteraunt with a collar saying “Emotional Support Dog” or with no collar at all? Chances are that is pure bologna.

On the opposite side, by law a rentor can not deny your application if you have an ESA or Service Dog!

So how do you get your pet to be an ESA. So simple its scary

Lets start with the easiest way and best form of documentation EVER.


If you are on medication for anxiety, depression, etc or if you have any allergies that you are on meds for just ask your Doctor if you can have him write a quick note saying that you need your pet as an Emotional Support Animal.


The scond way is to go online and register your dog as an ESA. There are hundreds of sites that will give you a certificate, collar, etc for a few hundred bucks.

OH, BY THE WAY… If your animal is an ESA or Service Dog there is NO BREED RESTRICTIONS. Your dog can be a 200lb Pit. Doesnt matter!

The third and in my opinion MOST LEGITIMATE way is by having your dog actually trained like I had my dog Brandi trained. I ALWAYS and only recommend MAXIMUM K9 in Deer Park.

As stated before, I have been in Animal Resuce for close to 20 years and know who is good and who is bad. They are, in my opinion, THE BEST!

Ask for Joe or Dana and tell them that I sent you. Trust me you wont regret it.

Now keep in mind that that will take months before your dog is Certified but if you have the time and money DO IT!

Me & Brandi at her Graduation